CPUpak4 integrated precision navigation system designed, prototyped, built and supported for Royal Navy mine countermeasures vessels and remains in service since it’s integration 2003.
- Design, prototype, build and support an integrated navigation system that would reliably work with DGPS worldwide on-board a warship
- Incorporate pitch, roll, heading, position from PPS and SPS while utilising both an anti-jamming antenna and SeaSTAR’s worldwide VBS GPS correction service
- Quality control of data and Built-In-Test results from the hardware were of paramount importance
- A new version of the CPUPak-4 with a built-in processor card and eight serial COM ports alongside Ethernet and USB
- The unit also had a full Graphic User Interface through NAVPak-RT by way of a ruggedized monitor, keyboard and trackball
- Delivered in 2002 and remains in service today
- It was later modified for specific requirements for two other navies.