NovAtel Inc. have announced the release of version 6.700 firmware for OEM628, FlexPak6, and SMART6-L GNSS receivers.
General updates include:
- OEM628 Release (supports OEM628 based platforms)
- Support for Terrastar-L 40 cm PPP service
- Improvements to Terrastar-C convergence times – faster convergence to 20 cm accuracy
- Introduction of TerraStar Speed restrictions. All Land and Agriculture subscriptions are now subject to a speed restriction of 36 m/s (or 129.6 km/h)
- Improved Autosurvey feature. User can auto survey and save up to 32 positions in memory (for use on Smart6-L with RELAY)
- L-band tracking improvements – faster recovery after brief signal blockages
- Fix for use with Virtual Reference Stations (VRS) that re-cycle their base station IDs. RTK position jumps were possible after a loss of NTRIP connection when the VRS location changed but base station ID did not
- Added PGN129027 Position Delta, Rapid Update (10Hz) message to the CAN output messages.
6.700 New Commands:
- MODEL FEATURES
NovAtel is committed to providing excellent value to our customers in the form of firmware updates and upgrades. By providing this functionality as a firmware update, customers can apply it to their existing receivers, enabling quick changeover and no downtime. This firmware update is available free of charge to all customers.
Download here: OEM6 Family Firmware
For more information on NovAtel’s OEM6 products, visit:
NovAtel Inc. has announced the End of Life of the Waypoint USB license keys for GrafNav/GrafNet and Inertial Explorer
By the end of 2015 GrafNav/GrafNet and Inertial Explorer will be switching entirely over to software licenses. Software licenses are delivered via email, the email includes an activation ID for the software.
USB keys will continue to work with the Waypoint software version they are licensed for. USB keys will not be supported in future major releases of GrafNav/GrafNet or Inertial Explorer software. To be able to update to future software versions, there must have a valid software license and up to date post contractual support (PCS). Therefore, it is advisable to change to a software license at the time of PCS renewal, or prior to updating your Waypoint software version.
Please see below downloads for further details and FAQ.
Feel free to contact email@example.com if you require any further details.
We are pleased to announce a DC block option for the GNSS and GPS inline amplifiers. This option extends to the entire range of GPS inline amplifiers and provides another solution for installations with passive antenna.
For more information contact our sales and engineering teams who will be happy to provide further details.
We are pleased to add a 1U and 2U rack mount option to our RVL Fiber Optic product. The new rack mounted RVL receiver has been designed to fit alongside existing timing and IT equipment and reduce installation time and costs by fitting with rack mount standards.
If you have specific requirements that go beyond our standard product we can provide engineering expertise to modify the case to fit your needs.
Forsberg Services Ltd. has acquired the STARLINK product line from Raven Industries. STARLINK includes inline amplifiers, coaxial down/up converters and fibre-optic link systems to enable and support extended cable runs for GNSS in navigation and time synchronization applications.
This opportunity provides an excellent addition to complement our range of GNSS products and services. We have worked closely with Raven Industries as a distributor of the STARLINK products for the last three years and appreciate the opportunity to take the product brand forward with its customary high quality and standards.