NovAtel Inc. have announced the release of version 6.700 firmware for OEM628, FlexPak6, and SMART6-L GNSS receivers.
General updates include:
- OEM628 Release (supports OEM628 based platforms)
- Support for Terrastar-L 40 cm PPP service
- Improvements to Terrastar-C convergence times – faster convergence to 20 cm accuracy
- Introduction of TerraStar Speed restrictions. All Land and Agriculture subscriptions are now subject to a speed restriction of 36 m/s (or 129.6 km/h)
- Improved Autosurvey feature. User can auto survey and save up to 32 positions in memory (for use on Smart6-L with RELAY)
- L-band tracking improvements – faster recovery after brief signal blockages
- Fix for use with Virtual Reference Stations (VRS) that re-cycle their base station IDs. RTK position jumps were possible after a loss of NTRIP connection when the VRS location changed but base station ID did not
- Added PGN129027 Position Delta, Rapid Update (10Hz) message to the CAN output messages.
6.700 New Commands:
- MODEL FEATURES
NovAtel is committed to providing excellent value to our customers in the form of firmware updates and upgrades. By providing this functionality as a firmware update, customers can apply it to their existing receivers, enabling quick changeover and no downtime. This firmware update is available free of charge to all customers.
Download here: OEM6 Family Firmware
For more information on NovAtel’s OEM6 products, visit: