The CPUPak-4 is a GNSS navigation system featuring an on-board 80586 PC processor that allows it to be a versatile and powerful navigation product in a rugged enclosure.
The PC enables custom made applications to be installed and run via several operating systems including Windows NT4, Windows NT embedded, Windows CE and Linux. This means the user has many choices depending on the application for example the use of OmniSTAR’s DGPS service, the ability to provide attitude and functionality and the option to run bespoke software direct from the CPUPak-4 platform that could reduce development costs.
CPUPak-4 Features and Advantages
- EMC and shock tested to military standards which ensure operation in harsh environments.
- Optional NovAtel OEMV GNSS cards, GPS, GLONASS and dual antennas as well as the INS product range.
- Optional Rockwell MPE GPS cards for SAASM P/Y code product range and anti-jamming capability.
- 6 x RS232/422, 3 x USB ports for connectivity for all purpose at up to 1Mbit/sec
- Compliancy for RoHS, CE, E and e.
- Attitude and heading
- Inertial navigation and can be upgraded using BAE Systems, Honeywell, iMAR and Litton inertial sensors.
Due to component obsolescence the CPUpak product is now obsolete. The capabilities it provided can be found through our other GNSS receivers MICROpod and ReACT.