End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
The GPS-704-WB receives all GNSS frequencies and offers combined GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou signal reception as well as L-Band signal reception. This enhances antenna performance by providing access to popular differential services. Customers can use the same antenna for GPS-only or multi‑constellation applications, resulting in increased flexibility and reduced equipment costs.
- Supports all GNSS frequencies GPS L1, L2, L5; GLONASS L1, L2, L3; BeiDou B1, B2, B3; Galileo E1, E5a/b, E6
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and SBAS signal reception
- L-Band signal reception
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Highly stable phase centre
- RoHS compliant
- TNC connector
- Enhanced differential performance with L-Band reception
- Choke ring antenna functionality without the size and weight
Stable Phase Centre
The phase centre offset of this antenna remains constant as the azimuth and elevation angle of the satellites change. Signal reception is unaffected by the rotation of the antenna or satellite elevation, so placement and installation of the antennas can be easily completed. With the phase centre in the same location for all GNSS signals and with minimal phase centre variation between the antennas, the GPS-704-WB is ideal for baselines of any length.