End of Life Notice: EOL Bulletin SPAN-IGM-A1 and SPAN-IGM-S1
The SPAN-IGM-A1 delivers world class NovAtel® SPAN® technology in an integrated, single box solution. The SPAN-IGM-A1 offers tightly coupled GNSS inertial navigation featuring our OEM615™ receiver.
The smallest and lightest GNSS + Inertial Navigation System (INS) receiver in our product portfolio, the SPAN-IGM-A1 can be configured from the factory as an integrated GNSS + INS or as a standalone IMU sensor for pairing with an existing NovAtel SPAN receiver.
- Metre to centimetre level accuracy
- Regulated 10-30 VDC input
- 200 Hz navigation solution and raw measurement output
- Serial, USB, CAN and Multi I/O interface including dedicated wheel sensor input
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS and RTK support
- SPAN enabled enclosure featuring NovAtel’s tightly coupled OEM615 GNSS + INS engine
- Can be paired with an external receiver to support ALIGN® GNSS azimuth aiding for low dynamic applications
- Small, lightweight and rugged
SPAN: World Leading GNSS + INS Technology
SPAN technology brings together two different but complementary technologies: Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) positioning and inertial navigation. The absolute accuracy of GNSS positioning and the stability of Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) gyro and accelerometer measurements are tightly coupled to provide an exceptional 3D navigation solution that is stable and continuously available, even through periods when satellite signals are blocked.
Building on NovAtel’s successful SPAN-SE-D enclosure, we offer our ALIGN heading solution as an option on the SPAN-IGM-A1. ALIGN can be activated by pairing the SPAN-IGM-A1 with an external ALIGN enabled receiver such as our FlexPak6™.
NovAtel’s Advance® RTK improves real-time performance and accuracy. For more demanding applications, Inertial Explorer® software from our Waypoint® Products Group can be used to post-process SPAN data to provide the highest level of accuracy.
For more information or to request a quotation please Contact us