End of Life Notice: EOL Bulletin SPAN-IGM-A1 and SPAN-IGM-S1
The SPAN-IGM-S1 features Sensonor’s STIM300 MEMS IMU, a compact, high performance sensor with centimetre level accuracy.
Combined with NovAtel’s OEM615 receiver, the SPAN-IGM-S1 offers exceptional performance in a small, lightweight, all-in-one package. This product is commercially exportable and provides the best price/performance/size available in the market.
- Metre to centimetre level accuracy
- Regulated 10-30 VDC input
- 125 Hz navigation solution and raw measurement output
- Serial, USB, CAN and Multi I/O interface including dedicated wheel sensor input
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS and RTK support
- SPAN enabled enclosure featuring NovAtel’s tightly coupled OEM615 GNSS + INS engine
- Tactical grade IMU performance
- Commercially exportable IMU
- Can be paired with an external receiver to support ALIGN GNSS azimuth aiding for low dynamic applications
- Small, lightweight and rugged
- Ideal for airborne, ground and marine applications
Building on NovAtel’s successful SPAN-SE-D enclosure, we offer our ALIGN heading solution as an option on the SPAN-IGM-S1. ALIGN can be activated by pairing the SPAN-IGM-S1 with an external ALIGN enabled receiver such as our FlexPak6™.
NovAtel’s Advance® RTK improves real-time performance and accuracy. For more demanding applications, Inertial Explorer® software from our Waypoint® Products Group can be used to post-process SPAN data to provide the highest level of accuracy.
For more information or to request a quotation please Contact us