The ANT-26C1GOA-196MNSB is an active L1 GNSS antenna, offering combined GPS + GLONASS signal reception plus L-Band tracking. Customers can use the same antenna for GPS only or dual- constellation applications to increase flexibility and reduce equipment costs. L-Band offers real-time Differential GPS (DGPS) positioning with metre to decimetre level accuracy.
- L1 tracking
- GPS + GLONASS signal reception
- Magnetic and screw mounting supported
- Integrated cable with SMA connector
- RoHS compliant
- Small form factor with good carrier-phase performance
- Reduces equipment costs and need for future redesign
- Flexible placement with easy installation options
- Multi-constellation tracking will enhance solution availability
Small Form Factor
This small form factor antenna measures <69 mm in diameter by <20 mm in height, accepts an input voltage of 2.5 to 24 VDC and consumes less than 40 mA. It is compact and lightweight, making it highly portable and suitable for a variety of environments and applications.
Suitable For Use In GL1DE® Applications
The ANT-26C1GOA-196MNSB antenna is suitable for use in applications using NovAtel’s GL1DE. GL1DE optimally combines L1 code and L1 phase data to produce a positioning solution well suited for applications such as agricultural guidance, where pass-to-pass repeatability is critical.
Meeting the European Union’s directive for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), integrators can be confident the ANT-26C1GOA-196MNSB can be used in system designs for years to come.
For more information or to request a quotation please Contact us