GPS-713-GGG-N and GPS-713-GGGL-N
The GPS-713-GGG-N has the ability to provide enhanced Inmarsat interference rejection, to allow tracking of GNSS signals in the presence of high powered Inmarsat transmitters, typically found on marine vessels.
- L1, L2, L3, L5, B1, B2, E1, E5 and E5a/b Tracking
- GPS+GLONASS+BeiDou+Galileo signal reception
- Increased Inmarsat rejection
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Highly stable phase center
- RoHS compliant
- Choke ring antenna functionality without the size and weight
- Reduces equipment costs and need for future redesign
- High quality measurements and stable phase center for precision applications
- GNSS reception even in the presence of Inmarsat transmitters
Stable Phase Center
The phase center of this antenna remains constant as the azimuth and elevation angle of the satellites change. Signal reception is unaffected by the rotation of the antenna or satellite elevation, so placement and installation of the antenna can be completed with ease. With the phase center in the same location for the GNSS signals and with minimal phase center variation between antennas, this antenna is ideal for baselines of any length.
Durable, Future-Proof Design
This rugged antenna is enclosed in a durable, waterproof housing and meets MIL-STD-810G for vibration, corrosive environment and salt fog. The GPS-713-GGG-N and GPS-713-GGGL-N are similar in form factor to our other high performance GPS-700 series antennas. Both antennas meet IEC60945 specification. Meeting the European Union’s directive for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), intergrators can be confident the GPS-713-GGG-N and GPS-713-GGGL-N antennas can be used in system designs for years to come.
For more information or to request a quotation please Contact us