Jamming and interference in marine environments are growing worldwide threats for both civilian and military operations. These activities threaten the continuous operation of nearshore applications like hydrographic survey, marine construction, dredging and piloting. Interference, jamming and spoofing threatens commercial shipping vessels like tankers and bulk carriers by targeting their navigation and cybersecurity.
The GAJT-410MS protects your crew, vessel and cargo from interference, jamming and spoofing through dynamic protection on M-Code signals as well as GPS L1 and L2, Galileo E1, QZSS L1 and L2 and SBAS L1. GAJT uses an adaptive digital null-forming algorithm to identify interference and jamming signals, adjusting its gain on reliable satellite signals to maintain your PNT. Its direction-finding capabilities enable you to identify and locate the source of jamming signals and optimize situation awareness of your RF environment.
Features & Benefits
- Simultaneous GPS L1/L2, Galileo E1, QZSS L1/L2 and SBAS L1 protection operating with civil and military GPS receivers including M-Code
- Commercial off-the-shelf and non-ITAR for rapid deployment through our lean supply chain
- Low size, weight and power (SWaP) enclosure in a marine-hardened shell for size-constrained vessels in harsh marine environments
- Up to 40 dB of interference suppression with adaptive digital nulling
- Jammer direction finding capabilities to identify and locate source of jamming and spoofing attacks
- High performance PNT protection against RF interference as well as jamming and spoofing attacks
- Easy to integrate into new and existing fleets with legacy and modern GPS receiver compatibility
- Enhanced situation awareness through jammer identification and direction-finding
- Demonstrates high performance anti-jam protection in dynamic multi-jammer scenarios