The multi-frequency OEM719™ offers future ready, precise positioning for space constrained applications. Advanced interference mitigation features are available for performance in challenging environments. Form factor and pin compatible with NovAtel’s popular OEM615™ and OEM617™ receivers, the OEM719 provides the most efficient way to bring powerful Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) capable products to market quickly.
Features and Benefits
- 555 channel, all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- RTK, GLIDE and STEADYLINE® firmware options
- Simple to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- Compatible with existing OEM615 and OEM617 integrations
- SPAN GNSS+INS functionality
Built in Flexibility
The OEM719 uses a 555 channel architecture and can be configured in multiple ways for maximum flexibility. NovAtel’s OEM7™ firmware provides users with the ability to configure the OEM719 for their unique application needs. The OEM719 is scalable to offer sub-metre to centimetre level positioning, and is field upgradable to all OEM7 family software options. These options include ALIGN® for precise heading and relative positioning, GLIDE™ for decimetre level pass-to-pass accuracy and SPAN® GNSS+INS for continuous 3D position, velocity and attitude.