The multi-frequency OEM729™ offers future ready, precise positioning. Advanced interference mitigation features are available for performance in challenging environments. Form factor and pin compatible with NovAtel’s previous generation OEM628™ receiver, the OEM729 provides the most efficient way to bring powerful Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) capable products to market quickly.
Features and Benefits
- 555 channel, all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interface
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- RTK, GLIDE and STEADYLINE® firmware options
- Simple to integrate, industry common form factor with 20g vibration performance rating
- Compatible with existing OEM628 integrations
- Supports external oscillator input
- SPAN GNSS+INS functionality
Built in Flexibility
The OEM729 uses a 555 channel architecture and can be configured in multiple ways for maximum flexibility. NovAtel’s OEM7™ firmware provides users the ability to configure the OEM729 for their unique application needs. The OEM729 is scalable to offer sub-metre to centimetre level positioning, and is field upgradable to all OEM7 family software options.
Designed with the Future in Mind
The OEM729 is capable of tracking all current and upcoming GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS. It is software upgradable to track upcoming signals as they become available.