The multi-frequency OEM7700™ offers future ready, precise positioning for space constrained applications. Advanced interference mitigation features are available for performance in challenging environments. With a variety of interface options to facilitate system integration, the OEM7700 provides the most efficient way to bring powerful Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) capable products to market quickly.
Features and Benefits
- 555 channel, all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with Web interface
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- RTK, GLIDE and STEADYLINE® firmware options
- Simple to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- SPAN GNSS+INS functionality
The OEM7700 uses a 555 channel architecture and can be configured in multiple ways for maximum flexibility. NovAtel’s OEM7™ firmware provides users with the ability to configure the OEM7700 for their unique application needs. The OEM7700 is scalable to offer sub-metre to centimetre level positioning, and is field upgradable to all OEM7 family software options.