The dual-antenna, multi-frequency OEM7720™ offers future ready, precise heading and positioning for space constrained applications. Advanced interference mitigation features are available for performance in challenging environments. With a variety of interface options to facilitate system integration, the OEM7720 provides the most efficient way to bring powerful Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) capable products to market quickly.
Features and Benefits
- 555 channel, all-constellation, Multi-frequency heading and positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interface
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- RTK, GLIDE and STEADYLINE® firmware options
- Simple to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- SPAN GNSS+INS functionality
The OEM7720 uses a 555 channel architecture and can be configured in multiple ways for maximum flexibility. NovAtel’s OEM7™ firmware provides users with the ability to configure the OEM7720 for their unique application needs. Utilizing a single antenna, the OEM7720 delivers a traditional precise positioning solution. Connecting
an optional second antenna allows ALIGN® to compute high precision heading solutions. Increasing the distance between antennas maximizes the heading precision. The OEM7720’s dual antennas will also quickly calibrate a SPAN® GNSS+INS system for continuous 3D position, velocity and attitude. NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK
delivers centimetre level real-time positioning, or go base-free with centimetre and decimetre PPP solutions using TerraStar corrections.
Please Contact us for a quotation