NovAtel’s AG-STAR provides an integrated L1 GPS+GLONASS receiver and antenna in a single rugged housing. Designed to meet or exceed stringent MIL-STD-810G specifications, the AG-STAR delivers built-in magnets to simplify mounting. Fixed mounting is also supported.
- 14 channels configurable for GPS, GLONASS and SBAS tracking
- Rugged, integrated design
- Optional Bluetooth® communication
- Simulated radar ground speed output
- Compatible with 12V or 24V vehicle power
- Two SBAS channels and GLONASS increase position availability
- Smooth, consistent positions for pass-to-pass applications with optional GLIDE™ technology
The AG-STAR features 14 channels for L1 GPS and L1 GLONASS code and phase tracking. Two channels can be configured for Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS) signals. Measurement and position data are provided at up to 10 Hz.
Smooth, Pass-to-Pass Accuracy with GLIDE™
NovAtel’s exclusive GLIDE™ technology is optionally available on AG-STAR, providing ultra-smooth positioning and exceptional pass-to-pass accuracy. GLIDE’s™ steady, smooth output is especially well suited for manual guidance and auto-steer applications and will bridge through short periods of poor satellite availability.
Integrated Bluetooth® Connectivity
AG-STAR is available with optional Bluetooth® technology to provide wireless connectivity.
Multiple Interfaces Deliver Maximum Flexibility
NMEA 0183 compatible RS-232 serial ports and optional Bluetooth wireless technology provide maximum flexibility. The AG-STAR also provides simulated radar ground speed output, a one pulse per second output (1PPS), an event mark input and three daylight readable status LEDs.
For more information or to request a quotation please contact us