MRU meet requirements from marine and hydrographic applications. MRU is enhanced, high-performance strapdown Motion Sensor, that determines Pitch & Roll, Heave, Sway, Surge, Accelerations, Angular rates, Heading, Velocity and Positions for any device on which it is mounted. MRU utilizes solid state 3-axes each of precision accelerometers, magnetometers, gyroscopes and barometric sensors to provide accurate Heave, Sway, Surge, Pitch and Roll of the device under measure. Integration of very low noise gyroscopes output provides high frequency, real-time measurement of the Vessel, Ships, Helidecks, ROV, Marine antennas, Cranes rotation about all three rotational axes.
- Available in IP-67 or Subsea (200m) enclosures
- 0.02 ° RMS Pitch & Roll dynamic accuracy
- 5% or 5cm (whichever greater) Heave accuracy
- 0.005m/sec² linear acceleration accuracy
- Available in Basic, Enhanced and Professional models
- Professional includes GNSS position and dual antenna option (MRU-PD)