The PwrPak7-E2/PwrPak7D-E2 contains an Epson G370 MEMS Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) to deliver world class NovAtel SPAN technology in an integrated, single box solution.
The PwrPak7D-E2 is an advanced OEM7 dual antenna SPAN GNSS+INS enclosure that provides improved performance and higher data rate. The multi-frequency, dual-antenna input allows the PwrPak7D-E2 to harness the power of NovAtel CORRECT with RTK and ALIGN functionality.
The PwrPak7-E2 is a single antenna variant that provides the absolute accuracy of GNSS positioning and the stability of IMU gyro and accelerometer measurements are tightly coupled to provide an exceptional 3D navigation solution that is stable and continuously available, even through periods when satellite signals are blocked.
Capable of tracking all present and upcoming GNSS constellations and satellite signals, the PwrPak7D-E2 is software upgradeable and features built-in Wi-Fi, on-board NTRIP client and server support and 16 GB of internal storage.
- SPAN enabled enclosure featuring NovAtel’s tightly coupled GNSS+INS engine
- Enhanced connection options including serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet
- 555 channel, all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar Correction Services
- INS data rates up to 200 Hz
- Multiple communication interfaces for easy integration and installation
- Built in Wi-Fi support
- 16 GB of internal storage
- ALIGN® heading solution (PwrPak7D-E2)
For more information or to request a quotation please Contact us