The PwrPak7-E1 contains an Epson G320N MEMS IMU to deliver world class NovAtel SPAN technology in an integrated, single box solution. This product is commercially exportable and provides an excellent price/performance/size GNSS+INS solution.
The PwrPak7D-E1 is a robust, high-precision receiver that has multi-frequency, dual antenna input and provides industry leading Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) multi-constellation heading and position data. These capabilities make the PwrPak7D-E1 ideal for ground vehicle, marine or aircraft based systems.
NovAtel’s world class Synchronous Position, Attitude and Navigation (SPAN®) technology brings together GNSS positioning and inertial navigation to provide an exceptional 3D navigation solution that is stable and continuously available.
The PwrPak7-E1/PwrPak7D-E1 have powerful OEM7® GNSS engines, integrated Epson G320N MEMS IMU, built-in Wi-Fi, on board NTRIP client and server support and 16 GB of internal storage.
- SPAN enabled enclosure featuring NovAtel’s tightly coupled GNSS+INS engine
- Enhanced connection options including serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet
- 555 channel, all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Commercially exportable IMU
- Multiple communication interfaces for easy integration and installation
- Built-in Wi-Fi support
- 16 GB of internal storage
For more information or to request a quotation please Contact us