The SPAN CPT7 is a single enclosure GNSS+INS receiver powered by NovAtel’s OEM7® technology that can deliver up to centimetre-level accuracy. It’s lightweight, ultra-compact and offers a low power solution with multiple communication interfaces for easy integration on multiple platforms. The dual-antenna inputs provide the user with heading information and rapid alignment of the combined GNSS+Inertial solution.
The SPAN CPT7 contains a high performing Honeywell HG4930 Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS) Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) to deliver NovAtel’s world-class Synchronous Position, Attitude and Navigation (SPAN®) technology in an integrated solution. SPAN technology tightly couples GNSS positioning and the stability of IMU gyro and accelerometer measurements to enhance satellite tracking and provide the most continuous positioning solution possible.
- MEMS gyro and accelerometers
- SPAN GNSS+INS capability with configurable application profiles
- Advanced interference mitigation features
- Dual antenna ALIGN® heading
- Wheel sensor (DMI)
- Purchasable upgrade for high IMU data rate (up to 400Hz)
- Internal data logging and transfer (16 GB)
- Four receiver status LEDs
- Event in and event out to support 1 PPS
- Multiple communication interfaces
- Commercially exportable system (non-ITAR)