The SPAN CPT7 is a single enclosure GNSS+INS receiver powered by NovAtel’s OEM7® technology that can deliver up to centimetre-level accuracy. It’s lightweight, ultra-compact and offers a low power solution with multiple communication interfaces for easy integration on multiple platforms.
The SPAN CPT7 contains a high performing Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS) Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) to deliver NovAtel’s world-class Synchronous Position, Attitude and Navigation (SPAN®) technology in an integrated solution. SPAN technology tightly couples GNSS positioning and the stability of IMU gyro and accelerometer measurements to deliver the most satellite observations and the most accurate continuous solution possible.
- MEMS gyro and accelerometers
- Increased satellite availability with 555 channel capability
- Supports SPAN Land Vehicle technology
- Optional SPAN Profiles support
- Advanced interference mitigation features
- Dual antenna ALIGN® heading
- Multiple communication interfaces
- Commercially exportable system (non-ITAR)