The SPAN CPT7700 is an ultra compact enclosure containing NovAtel’s OEM7® technology and a high-performing Honeywell HG4930 Micro Electromechanical System (MEMS) Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) to support leading-edge SPAN technology from NovAtel in an integrated, single enclosure solution. The absolute accuracy of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) positioning and the stability of Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) gyro and accelerometer measurements are deeply coupled to provide an exceptional 3D navigation solution with reliable velocity and attitude measurements. The internal OEM7700 receiver offers simultaneous tracking of multi-GNSS signals across all frequencies.
It provides tactical grade performance for unmanned vehicles, mobile mapping and other commercial and military guidance applications. The CPT7700 is a small, lightweight and low-power solution with multiple communication interfaces for easy integration on various platforms. The deep coupling of GNSS and INS measurements enhances satellite tracking and enables the most continuous positioning possible.
- MEMS gyro and accelerometers
- SPAN GNSS+INS capability with configurable application profiles
- Advanced interference mitigation features
- Dedicated wheel sensor input (DMI)
- Purchasable upgrade for high IMU data rate (up to 400Hz)
- Internal data logging and transfer (16 GB)
- Four receiver status LEDs
- Event in and event out to support 1 PPS
- Multiple communication interfaces
- Commercially exportable system (non-ITAR)