The µIMU-IC features Northrop Grumman Litef GmbH’s proven inertial measurement technology offering exceptional performance when paired with a NovAtel Synchronous Position, Attitude and Navigation (SPAN) receiver. The µIMU interfaces with NovAtel’s OEM6® and OEM7 receivers through a highly reliable IMU interface. IMU measurements are used by the SPAN receiver to compute a blended GNSS+INS position, velocity and attitude solution up to 200 Hz.
NovAtel CORRECT™ and Inertial Explorer® technologies allow for higher accuracy and performance in the most demanding applications.
- MEMs gyros and MEMs accelerometers
- 200 Hz data rate
- 10-34 VDC power input
- SPAN INS functionality
- Fully commercial MEMs IMU
- Continuous stable positioning
- Easy integration with NovAtel’s OEM6® and OEM7 series GNSS+INS receivers
- Ideal for aerial and hydrographic survey as well as industrial applications
For more information or to request a quotation please Contact us