The OEM-HG1900 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) offers a hybrid package of Honeywell’s Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMs) Gyros and RBA accelerometers. Economical, robust and small, the low power OEM-HG1900 provides high end tactical grade performance.
When integrated with NovAtel’s SPAN® technology, this IMU is ideal for airborne and ground applications that require accurate 3D position, velocity and attitude data.
- MEMS gyros and RBA accelerometers
- 100 Hz output
- In-run gyro bias stability of one degree/hour
- ITAR Controlled
- High end tactical grade performance for commercial and military guidance and navigation applications
- Easily integrated with the MEMS Interface Card (MIC)
- Excellent price/performance value
- Supported by industry’s highest level of customer service
Combining SPAN and MEMS Technology
Our MIC couples the OEM-HG1900 with our SPAN receivers, offering a robust GPS/INS system for weight and size constrained applications. Designed as a board stack configuration for ease of integration, the MIC interfaces directly with NovAtel’s OEMV-1DF™ SPAN® receiver for our smallest system configuration.
The OEM-HG1900 is also available as a standalone product so integrators can easily pair it with an existing SPAN receiver such as our SPAN-SE™ or SPAN-MPPC™.
Enhance System Accuracy
AdVance® RTK, L-Band or SBAS options can be used to improve real time performance and accuracy. For the most demanding applications, Inertial Explorer® post-processing software from our Waypoint® products group offers the highest level of accuracy.
For more information or to request a quotation please Contact us