The HG1930 is a small, low cost Micro Electromechanical System (MEMS) Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) manufactured by Honeywell.
Providing a tactical grade performance for unmanned vehicles and other commercial and/or military guidance applications. When integrated with NovAtel’s SPAN® technology, this IMU is ideal for airborne and ground applications that require accurate 3D position, velocity and attitude data.
- MEMS gyros and accelerometers
- 100 Hz output
- In-run gyro bias stability of two degrees/hour
- ITAR controlled
- Tactical grade performance and small size ideal for unmanned vehicles and other commercial and/or military guidance applications
- Easily integrated with NovAtel’s MEMS Interface Card (MIC)
- Excellent price/performance value
- Supported by industry’s highest level of customer service
Combining SPAN and MEMS Technology
Our MEMS Interface Card (MIC) couples the HG1930 with our SPAN receivers, offering a robust GPS/INS system for weight and size constrained applications. Designed as a board stack configuration for ease of integration, the MIC can interface directly with NovAtel’s OEMV-1DF™ SPAN receiver to provide our smallest form factor configuration.
The HG1930 is also available as a standalone product so integrators can easily pair it with an existing SPAN receiver such as a SPAN-SE™ or SPAN-MPPC™.
Enhance System Accuracy
AdVance® RTK, L-Band or SBAS options can be used to improve real-time performance and accuracy. For the most demanding applications, Inertial Explorer® post-processing software from our Waypoint® Products Group offers the highest level of accuracy.
For more information or to request a quotation please Contact us